Fertility massage is a gentle non invasive yet deeply moving therapy that works to bring the organs in the pelvic and abdominal areas into alignment, releasing pressure and strengthening the surrounding muscles and ligaments.
On a structural level; the womb is realigned, stagnant blood is given space to move, circulation is increased in the womb, ovaries and fallopian tubes, adhesions and scar tissue begin to break down…this improves blood, nerve and lymph flow, allowing a detox, unwind and multilayered relaxation to take place.
A Deep Tet Gentle & Non-Invasive Massage Therapy
Couple fertility massage can supplement your conception efforts. This deep yet gentle therapy is non-invasive, using highly effective massage and reflexology techniques to support good overall health and fertility. The power of touch can realign the organs in the abdominal area, release feel-good hormones in the brain, improve circulation and lymph flow, enhance sleep, aid digestive processes, relieve stress and pressure, and strengthen surrounding muscles and ligaments.
Improved Organ Function, Circulatory System & More
A fertility massage is suitable for anyone trying to conceive naturally or undergoing fertility assistance with IUI or IVF. Your specific situation and circumstances will be assessed to work out exactly what you need and when the best time to have a massage will be. Our woman massage therapist can address your individual concerns with massage therapy that aims to:
- Stimulate reproductive organs and balance hormones that aid the reproductive system
- Promote liver function to cleanse toxins, remove excess estrogen and break up congestion
- Re-position, tone and strengthen the uterus to optimise fertilisation and implantation
- Break down any scar tissues and adhesions surrounding your reproductive organs
- Induce rest and relaxation, and develop greater awareness with your body
- Improve digestion, nervous system function and blood flow to lengthen your cycle
Book Fertility Massage Therapy Today
If you’re interested in fertility massage therapy, make a booking at Melbourne Fertility Wellness today. Visit our contact page for more details about how you can get in touch with us. We’ll happily answer any questions you may have and book you in for a time that suits you.